Ingomar News, February 23, 2011
By Dana Bramlitt
Hello Falcon supporters, this is Dana Bramlitt here with the weekly news.
Last week was the end of the basketball season for the Falcons; however, we are proud of their achievements and hard work. Spring pictures were taken on Friday, Feb. 18. The baseball team started their season on Saturday, Feb. 19.
On Monday, students went to school for a make-up day for the snow. Tuesday was the deadline for Prom forms for those attending. This Thursday, the senior class is holding a Womanless Beauty Revue in the Ingomar auditorium that night, which is to help the seniors raise money for graduation. The elementary will be involved in the MCT Practice for Thursday and Friday of this week. The softball team will start their season on Saturday the twenty-sixth, which is the East Union Classic where they play at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m..
On Monday, Feb. 28, the elementary will have Math Mornings. Upcoming deadlines include the following: March first, Senior colored pictures; March fourth, deadline for ACT, which will be on April ninth. On March 1, there will also be a softball game at South Pontotoc starting with JV at 5 p.m.. On March third the softball team will be in the Tupelo Tournament at Veteran’s. The Anchor Club will be attending the Tupelo Anchor Club Convention on March 6. Following the end of third nine weeks on March 11 is Spring Break, which will be from March 12 to 20.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series