Sherman News. February 23, 2011
The Sherman Fire Department is hosting an EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) refresher class to be held at 6 p.m. March 7, 10, 15, and 21 in the Sherman Library.
This refresher class and 20 hours of education is required every two years. All four nights must be attended to complete the certification.
No pre-registration is required, but for more information contact Fire Chief Brad McMurry at 255-6638.
A Black History Program is scheduled at 2 p.m. for Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Grove M.B. Church with Sister Christine Partlow as the guest speaker.
A staff meeting is scheduled at 5p.m. for next Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Baptist.
The Disciple Now weekend for youth is scheduled for March 4 and 5.
About Chris Elkins
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...