Sherman News. February 23, 2011
The Sherman Fire Department is hosting an EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) refresher class to be held at 6 p.m. March 7, 10, 15, and 21 in the Sherman Library.
This refresher class and 20 hours of education is required every two years. All four nights must be attended to complete the certification.
No pre-registration is required, but for more information contact Fire Chief Brad McMurry at 255-6638.
A Black History Program is scheduled at 2 p.m. for Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Grove M.B. Church with Sister Christine Partlow as the guest speaker.
A staff meeting is scheduled at 5p.m. for next Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Baptist.
The Disciple Now weekend for youth is scheduled for March 4 and 5.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...