Sherman News. February 23, 2011
The Sherman Fire Department is hosting an EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) refresher class to be held at 6 p.m. March 7, 10, 15, and 21 in the Sherman Library.
This refresher class and 20 hours of education is required every two years. All four nights must be attended to complete the certification.
No pre-registration is required, but for more information contact Fire Chief Brad McMurry at 255-6638.
A Black History Program is scheduled at 2 p.m. for Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Grove M.B. Church with Sister Christine Partlow as the guest speaker.
A staff meeting is scheduled at 5p.m. for next Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Baptist.
The Disciple Now weekend for youth is scheduled for March 4 and 5.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...