Sherman News. February 23, 2011
The Sherman Fire Department is hosting an EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) refresher class to be held at 6 p.m. March 7, 10, 15, and 21 in the Sherman Library.
This refresher class and 20 hours of education is required every two years. All four nights must be attended to complete the certification.
No pre-registration is required, but for more information contact Fire Chief Brad McMurry at 255-6638.
A Black History Program is scheduled at 2 p.m. for Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Grove M.B. Church with Sister Christine Partlow as the guest speaker.
A staff meeting is scheduled at 5p.m. for next Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Baptist.
The Disciple Now weekend for youth is scheduled for March 4 and 5.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...