Sherman News. February 23, 2011
The Sherman Fire Department is hosting an EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) refresher class to be held at 6 p.m. March 7, 10, 15, and 21 in the Sherman Library.
This refresher class and 20 hours of education is required every two years. All four nights must be attended to complete the certification.
No pre-registration is required, but for more information contact Fire Chief Brad McMurry at 255-6638.
A Black History Program is scheduled at 2 p.m. for Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Grove M.B. Church with Sister Christine Partlow as the guest speaker.
A staff meeting is scheduled at 5p.m. for next Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Baptist.
The Disciple Now weekend for youth is scheduled for March 4 and 5.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Officials welcome funding for expanded emergency communications December 6, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ contributions up to $6,365 December 6, 2016
- Santa, silhouette artist to be at museum Saturday December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- Library program to feature sermons by Lutheran pastor who opposed Hitler December 9, 2016
- BNA Bank declares dividend December 9, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 9, 2016
- Don’t cross that line December 9, 2016
- Luo joins elite ACT club December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...