Sherman News. February 23, 2011
The Sherman Fire Department is hosting an EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) refresher class to be held at 6 p.m. March 7, 10, 15, and 21 in the Sherman Library.
This refresher class and 20 hours of education is required every two years. All four nights must be attended to complete the certification.
No pre-registration is required, but for more information contact Fire Chief Brad McMurry at 255-6638.
A Black History Program is scheduled at 2 p.m. for Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Grove M.B. Church with Sister Christine Partlow as the guest speaker.
A staff meeting is scheduled at 5p.m. for next Sunday, Feb. 27, at Sherman Baptist.
The Disciple Now weekend for youth is scheduled for March 4 and 5.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...