Stricklen, Williams to wed Feb. 26
Mrs. Helen Stricklen and the late Burlie Stricklen of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Amanda Michelle Stricklen to Thomas Christopher Williams, both of Jonesboro, Ga.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Charlie Rutherford of Blue Mountain and the late Mr. and Mrs. Lem Stricklen of Ashland, Miss.
Amanda is a graduate of W. P. Daniel High School. She also received a degree in Business Management from Clayton State University. She is currently employed at UNC Management Company.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Olin Joyner and the late Thomas L. Williams of Stockbridge, Ga. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. William P. Gibson and the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert Y. William. He is a graduate of Valley High. He is currently employed at UNC Management Company.
The couple will exchange vows on Feb. 26, 2011 at 3 p.m. at the Shamrock Community Building. A reception will be held after the ceremony in the Shamrock community. Family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...