Birth of Eden Quinn
Will and Ashley Davis of Tupelo, Miss. are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Eden Quinn. She was born Feb. 16, 2011 at the Women’s Hospital in Tupelo. She weighed 9 pounds and measured 20 1/2 inches long. She was welcomed home by her sister Jenna Elise Davis, age 4.
Eden’s grandparents are Glen and Sharon Coleman of Blue Springs and Richard and Maggie Davis of Fulton. Her great-grandparents are Pauline Basden of Blue Springs, David and Lynda Coleman of New Albany, and Beulah Davis and Stella Goodson, both of Fulton.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...