Center Hill News, March 2, 2011
By Jill Herring
Bro. Brandon brought two fantastic messages this past Sunday. He is doing an outstanding job and we are thankful for the incredible messages he brings. March 6th, we will have a Gideon Speaker for the morning service. Spring Revival will start at 6 p.m. Sunday, March 27 through Thursday, March 31. Bro. David Barnett from Shady Grove Baptist Church will bring the messages each night.
Congratulations to Dana and Jeremy Lessel on the birth of their son, Jesse Daniel. Dana’s sister, Lacey Pannell and her husband, Ben, are also expecting a little boy pretty soon.
Some ladies of the community went shopping in Memphis Saturday, they reported having a great time and found some very good bargains. We’re glad they had a safe trip and returned with a few items from their excursion.
The youth have been working very hard on their puppet skits and have done an excellent job singing in the children’s choir on Sunday night. We are very proud of them! A big “Thank You” to Tim and Sheila for working extremely hard with our youth group. Remember, Team Kids Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. They are doing great things with the youth up there.
I visited with my grandparents, Virgil and Frances Herring, Sunday afternoon. They are doing about the same. Granddaddy won ‘Caregiver of the Year’ from the Sanctuary Hospice House for his dedication and commitment of taking care of Grandmother.
Please remember Mr. Frank Hutcheson, Mrs. Frankie Lee Reeder, Mrs. Frances Herring, and the rest of the sick in your prayers.
Well, that’s all the news I have for this week. Take care and God bless!
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...