Blue Springs man accused of possessing child pornography
A Blue Springs man was arrested Tuesday for possession of child pornography.
According to Union County Sheriff's Department Investigator Roger Garner, Russell Keith Nicholson, 44, of 2256 Highway 178 East in Blue Springs, has been charged with one count of possession of child pornography.
Garner said he received information last week from the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, funded by the Mississippi Attorney General's office, that led to the search of Nicholson's address. At that address, Garner said, two computers were seized that contained child pornography.
The computers are currently being processed in forensic examinations, Garner said.
Nicholson is currently being held at the Union County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
See Friday's issue of the New Albany Gazette for the full story.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...