Eastern Lights, March 4, 2011
Hello to all and I hope you all have a good week.
I had a good visit with Anne and Rickey Glidewell Wednesday afternoon.
We had nineteen at the Young At Heart at Pleasant Ridge on Wednesday and we also had a good dinner. All of you are welcome the last Wednesday of every month. The March meeting will be on the 30th with Brother Bill Baker, Pastor of Fellowship Baptist in Tippah county.
Pleasant Hill seniors had a good meeting Thursday with Mayor Tim Kent as speaker. Mr. Kent enlightened them with talk about the Toyota Plant.
Happy birthday to Billie Faye Watson on March 3rd, to Kevin Johnson on March 4, to Hattie Lee Hall, on March 6, to Terry Greer on March 8, to Linda Bagwell and David Easley on March 10, and to Sandra Yarbrough, West Blankenship, Gaven Brady and Jennifer Wilson on March 11.
Happy Anniversary to Terry and Shelia Greer on March 8, to Bobby and Mavioreen Hodges on March 11, and to Chris and Shea Camp on March 12.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Jessie Taylor who is a patient at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
Just got word this Monday morning that Ola Messer is a Patient at North Mississippi Medical Center at Tupelo. God bless you, Ola. We’re praying for you!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Ava Kelley and Judy Gullick who are patients in a hospital.
Dot Hill has spent several days at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. She expects to be home this Tuesday.
A belated birthday wish to my brother John Chunn on Feb. 28. He was born Feb. 29 but that only happens every four years.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...