Northeast cheerleading sets clinic/tryout dates
Northeast Mississippi Community College cheerleading coach Jennifer Johnson has announced that the Northeast cheerleading squad will hold an open tryout for cheerleaders and mascot for the 2011-12 school year on Saturday, April 16.
Tryouts for cheerleaders and mascot are set for 2 p.m. inside the Bonner Arnold Coliseum on the Booneville campus however, prospective cheerleaders and mascots must meet with the squad sooner than the tryout date.
Prospective cheerleaders and mascots need to attend the Northeast cheerleading’s mandatory clinics that will be held on April 12-15 at Bonner Arnold Coliseum at 5:30 p.m. each night tolearn technique and routine for the tryout.
Prospective cheerleaders and mascots are encouraged to come to the clinics to have a better understand of the tryout format and to learn the agenda for tryouts and other important information.
During the 2010 clinics, prospective cheerleaders and mascots were taught a cheer for the Saturday tryout and also learned the Northeast fight song.
For more information on tryouts, contact Northeast cheerleading coach Jennifer Johnson at 662-416-3043.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...