Northeast cheerleading sets clinic/tryout dates
Northeast Mississippi Community College cheerleading coach Jennifer Johnson has announced that the Northeast cheerleading squad will hold an open tryout for cheerleaders and mascot for the 2011-12 school year on Saturday, April 16.
Tryouts for cheerleaders and mascot are set for 2 p.m. inside the Bonner Arnold Coliseum on the Booneville campus however, prospective cheerleaders and mascots must meet with the squad sooner than the tryout date.
Prospective cheerleaders and mascots need to attend the Northeast cheerleading’s mandatory clinics that will be held on April 12-15 at Bonner Arnold Coliseum at 5:30 p.m. each night tolearn technique and routine for the tryout.
Prospective cheerleaders and mascots are encouraged to come to the clinics to have a better understand of the tryout format and to learn the agenda for tryouts and other important information.
During the 2010 clinics, prospective cheerleaders and mascots were taught a cheer for the Saturday tryout and also learned the Northeast fight song.
For more information on tryouts, contact Northeast cheerleading coach Jennifer Johnson at 662-416-3043.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...