Garrison enters West Post Constable race
David Garrison has announced his candidacy for re-election as Union County’s West Post Constable.
Garrison has served in the seat for eight years and is currently seeking his third term. He is a 1987 graduate from West Union High School and attended Northeast Mississippi Community College for two years. He began a career in law enforcement in 1997 and gradauted from the North Mississippi Enforcement Training Academy the following year. He has served as the Union County and city of New Albany DARE officer, firearm instructor and as a New Albany Police Department SWAT team member. He is currently a lieutenant with the police department.
Garrison is the son of Darrell and the late Doris Garrison of the Pinedale Community. He is married to the former Lisa Rakestraw and together they have four children, Heather Baker and Tori, Abby and Kagan Garrison. He is a member of Center Baptist Church.
“Thank you for your support in past elections,” Garrison said. “It has been an honor for me to serve as your west post constable for the last eight years. Please go to the polls on Aug. 2 and Nov. 8 and re-elect me, David Garrison, as your west post constable.”
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series