Little seeks 3rd District Supervisor
Charles Little, a lifelong resident of Union County, has announced his candidacy for 3rd District supervisor.
Little has worked for 25 years as a truck driver for the former Blue Mountain Trucking, Mohasco and Brookwood companies. For the past 23 years, he has worked as a self-employed farrier.
Little is the son of the late Jo Earle and Effie Little. He is married to the former Marina Pearson, who has worked in the neonatal intensive care unit at North Mississippi Medical Center for 28 years. They attend Bethlehem Methodist Church.
“I have lived and worked with many Union County residents for the past 23 years and I feel that I know what they want and need in a county supervisor,” Little said. “It is time for a change.”
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...