NEMCC announces summer baseball camps
Northeast Mississippi Community College head baseball coach Kent Farris will host his annual Tiger baseball camp on May 25-27 at Harold T. White Field in Booneville.
Cost will be $65 for the entire three-day session and includes refreshments, camp T-shirt, and medical insurance.
Farris hopes that the camp will teach athletes fundamental skills to help players develop proper playing habits, while coordinating the hard work with a fun atmosphere.
Northeast staff along with several coaches and players from the local area will provide instruction for youth in attendance. The 2011 Northeast baseball camp will be under the direction of Farris and Northeast Mississippi Community College assistant baseball coach Clint McAuley.
Students who will be entering the first grade in the fall of 2011 through age 12 are eligible for the camp and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at noon. A break is in the morning and campers will be supervised at all times.
Campers should report each day to the Harold T. White Field by 9 a.m. and will be dismissed at noon each day from the baseball field.
Campers need to bring their own glove. Bats will be provided and if a camper brings his own bat, it will need to be marked accordingly.
Instructors recommend campers wear uniform pants and not shorts if available.
For more information, contact Farris at 662-720-7309 or email email@example.com.
Information is also available at http://www2.nemcc.edu/Athletics/page_Baseball_HOME_update.html by clicking on camps.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert