Armed robbery at Twin Creeks
Union County Sheriff’s Department investigators are continuing their investigation into an alleged armed robbery that occured late Wednesday night at a trailer park in Myrtle.
According to Investigator Anthony Anderson, the robbery occurred sometime after 11 p.m., Wednesday night at 1286 Highway 178 in the Twin Creeks apartment complex.
“At this time, that’s all I can tell you,” Anderson said. “It’s still early in the investigation and we don’t want to release too much information at this point.”
Neighbors of Dayana Mirn, who lives at that address, said that she stated that, when she arrived home, two unidentified males approached her and grabbed her purse.
Both Union County deputies and New Albany Police department were searching for the subjects.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...