New restaurant opens in Hickory Flat
Burritos, tacos, chimichangas, and more are just a few of the items on the extensive menu at Hickory Flat’s new restaurant.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant opened its doors to the public one month ago in the town of Hickory Flat.
Owner Israel Ojeda opened the restaurant in order to help support his family, to provide jobs for people in need of employment, and to bring authentic mexican food to the area.
Hickory Flat residents have to cook mexican food at home or travel to New Albany, Oxford, or Holly Springs in order to get this type of food.
The menu items are very similar to most mexican restaurant chains, but there are a few unique items that are served at Costa. For example, customers can get a fried apple burrito, a burger, steak, shrimp cocktail, milanese, grilled chicken, the Burrito Costa Special, and more.
The restaurant seats approximately 60 people and areas of the restaurant can be reserved for parties or special occasions.
Ojeda said that there is different food served here and customers can expect good service.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant is located at 6487 Hwy. 178 in Hickory Flat. The phone number is 662-333-9040. The hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...