New restaurant opens in Hickory Flat
Burritos, tacos, chimichangas, and more are just a few of the items on the extensive menu at Hickory Flat’s new restaurant.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant opened its doors to the public one month ago in the town of Hickory Flat.
Owner Israel Ojeda opened the restaurant in order to help support his family, to provide jobs for people in need of employment, and to bring authentic mexican food to the area.
Hickory Flat residents have to cook mexican food at home or travel to New Albany, Oxford, or Holly Springs in order to get this type of food.
The menu items are very similar to most mexican restaurant chains, but there are a few unique items that are served at Costa. For example, customers can get a fried apple burrito, a burger, steak, shrimp cocktail, milanese, grilled chicken, the Burrito Costa Special, and more.
The restaurant seats approximately 60 people and areas of the restaurant can be reserved for parties or special occasions.
Ojeda said that there is different food served here and customers can expect good service.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant is located at 6487 Hwy. 178 in Hickory Flat. The phone number is 662-333-9040. The hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...