New restaurant opens in Hickory Flat
Burritos, tacos, chimichangas, and more are just a few of the items on the extensive menu at Hickory Flat’s new restaurant.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant opened its doors to the public one month ago in the town of Hickory Flat.
Owner Israel Ojeda opened the restaurant in order to help support his family, to provide jobs for people in need of employment, and to bring authentic mexican food to the area.
Hickory Flat residents have to cook mexican food at home or travel to New Albany, Oxford, or Holly Springs in order to get this type of food.
The menu items are very similar to most mexican restaurant chains, but there are a few unique items that are served at Costa. For example, customers can get a fried apple burrito, a burger, steak, shrimp cocktail, milanese, grilled chicken, the Burrito Costa Special, and more.
The restaurant seats approximately 60 people and areas of the restaurant can be reserved for parties or special occasions.
Ojeda said that there is different food served here and customers can expect good service.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant is located at 6487 Hwy. 178 in Hickory Flat. The phone number is 662-333-9040. The hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- The Playhouse December 6, 2016
- Governor lifts burn ban December 6, 2016
- Deadline for letters to Santa is Friday, Dec. 9 December 6, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday