Tax political signs
I have witnessed on more then one occasion one of our “city officials” pulling up someone’s yard sale sign and tossing it in the back of his pick-up, yet the politicians can cover any vacant lot, street corner and any other place of their choosing with their signs.
Nothing is said or done about it. Are they both not doing the same thing, advertising? The people with the yard sale have to purchase a permit in order to have one. Let’s do this: Put a sign fee on every political sign that is put up; the city could use the money and it just might clean up our city somewhat. Betcha they won’t do it!
Gary D. Weathers
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...