Belinda Jones obituary
Belinda Jones, 49, of New Albany, died Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Belinda was the first child born to Iris Nell Jones and the late Joseph Lee Sr. on Nov. 3, 1962 in Laurel, Miss. Left to recall her memories she leaves her mother Iris Nell Lee, two sisters Joyce Lee and Sharon (Robert) Polk, four brothers Joseph (Michelle) Lee, Jamel (Felisha) Lee, Jamaal (Jessica) Lee and Javon Lee, all of New Albany, a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and special friends.
Services were held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011 at Zion Chapel M.B. Church in New Albany. Interment was at Hillcrest Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by her daughter Ericka Jones and her father, Joseph Lee Sr.
Pallbearers were Sherman Powell, E.L. Powell, Charles Powell, and Willie Givhan.
Visitation was held from 1-7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 21, 2011 at Seremity Chapel in New Albany. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...