Brenda Hill obituary
Brenda Joyce Ellis Hill, 62, of Dumas, died Oct. 20, 2011, at Graceland Care Center in New Albany. She was born June 23, 1949, in Tupelo to B. E. and Olga Mae Rogers Ellis. She was a member of Dumas Baptist Church and a homemaker. She loved camping, reading, working puzzles, and watching her favorite shows on TV.
Service were held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011 at United Funeral Service Chapel with Bro. Rex Yancey and Bro. Michael Baker officiating. Interment was in the Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband Harold Hill, one brother Jimmy Ellis of Mooreville, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one sister Geneva Dorrough and four brothers Chestene Ellis, James Ellis, Tulon Ellis, and Talmadge Ellis.
Pallbearers were Doyle Caviness, Phillip Young, Chris Bailey, and Benny Rakestraw.
Visitation was from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011.
For online condolences and to sign guest registry please visit www.unitedfuneralservice.com.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...