Brenda Hill obituary
Brenda Joyce Ellis Hill, 62, of Dumas, died Oct. 20, 2011, at Graceland Care Center in New Albany. She was born June 23, 1949, in Tupelo to B. E. and Olga Mae Rogers Ellis. She was a member of Dumas Baptist Church and a homemaker. She loved camping, reading, working puzzles, and watching her favorite shows on TV.
Service were held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011 at United Funeral Service Chapel with Bro. Rex Yancey and Bro. Michael Baker officiating. Interment was in the Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband Harold Hill, one brother Jimmy Ellis of Mooreville, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one sister Geneva Dorrough and four brothers Chestene Ellis, James Ellis, Tulon Ellis, and Talmadge Ellis.
Pallbearers were Doyle Caviness, Phillip Young, Chris Bailey, and Benny Rakestraw.
Visitation was from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011.
For online condolences and to sign guest registry please visit www.unitedfuneralservice.com.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...