Union County absentee voting information
The Union County Circuit Clerk’s office will be open from 8 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011 and from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 for absentee voting at the Union County Courthouse.
Nov. 5, 2011 is the last day for absentee voting.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- NA Fire Department investigates possible arson December 1, 2016
- Monday is last day to submit UNITE grant applications December 1, 2016
- Election Commissioner Graham Spencer honored on retirement December 1, 2016
- Adkins received hospital Service First Award December 1, 2016
- Liberty School December 6, 2016
- Library news December 6, 2016
- Alternative School gets visit from banker December 6, 2016
- Middle School students become Junior Ashley’s Angels December 6, 2016
- School menus December 6, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...