Union County absentee voting information
The Union County Circuit Clerk’s office will be open from 8 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011 and from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 for absentee voting at the Union County Courthouse.
Nov. 5, 2011 is the last day for absentee voting.
About Chris Elkins
- Macedonia news October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- ‘Bespoke’ open for business October 25, 2016
- Hurricane news October 25, 2016
- Macedonia news October 25, 2016
- Calvary United Methodist Church to host annual barbecue October 25, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...