Union County absentee voting information
The Union County Circuit Clerk’s office will be open from 8 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011 and from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 for absentee voting at the Union County Courthouse.
Nov. 5, 2011 is the last day for absentee voting.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- We still need help to Share at Christmas December 6, 2016
- Officials welcome funding for expanded emergency communications December 6, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ contributions up to $6,365 December 6, 2016
- Santa, silhouette artist to be at museum Saturday December 6, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 9, 2016
- Don’t cross that line December 9, 2016
- Luo joins elite ACT club December 9, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...