Dazzled Gifts and Accessories now open
Ever since Lindsey Hester was little, she always had the dream of opening up her own store. This dream has become a reality because Justin and Lindsey Hester recently opened Dazzled Gifts and Accessories.
Complete with bright colors and sparkly jewelry, Dazzled offers a variety of jewelry, including owl jewelry and Bulldogs' jewelry, accessories, scarves, purses, wallets, monogrammed hangers, and more.
“I love purses and accessories. I have always worked in retail and I love sales and I have always wanted to open my own store. I also wanted to have a store where customers can buy things they want at affordable prices,” said Hester.
The store is like a crayon box of bright green, pink, yellow, orange, blue, and polka dots colors that jump out at you and grab you to shop inside. Hester said she wanted bright and fun colors in the store.
Hester said, “We try to get different things, a variety of items for people to purchase, and a variety of things you haven’t seen before.”
She got the idea for the store when going over names with a friend and she decided on Dazzled because the name is flashy and dazzling like a lot of her jewelry.
If a customer becomes a Facebook friend, that person will receive 10 percent off in the store. There are group discounts available as well.
Dazzled can be rented out for birthday parties. In addition, the store has a handicapped accessible ramp.
Dazzled Gifts and Accessories is located at 305 E. Bankhead near Trio Sales. The store's phone number is 662-534-4471, and the store is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...