Toyota to hold line-off ceremony on Nov. 17
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi will hold a ceremony on Nov. 17 to celebrate the first Corolla to roll off the line at its Union County plant.
The automaker announced that the event will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on that date according to invitations that it mailed out on Friday.
According to the invitation, guests with event access passes will be shuttled to the facility from the Tupelo Furniture Market; no vehicles will be allowed to park at the plant.
Check-in for the event will begin at 10 a.m. Shuttles will begin leaving for the plant at 11 a.m. exactly.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- City officials: Do what you can now…but plan for the future December 1, 2016
- Blue Mountain, Northeast sign credit transfer agreement December 1, 2016
- Middle School students become Junior Ashley’s Angels December 6, 2016
- School menus December 6, 2016
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...