West Union tops North Pontotoc in bowling
West Union earned a sweep of North Pontotoc, bowling at Action Lanes in New Albany on Monday.
After splitting against the Lady Vikings on Nov. 17, the Lady Eagles edged North by one pin, 1077-1076.
West Union won the first set of games, 1059-824, led by Callie Baggett, who finished with a total score of 516. Lauren Brewer led West Union in the second set of games, finishing with a 415 overall.
Kurt Stevens led the Eagles, bowling a 664 overall, as West Union won the first set, 3-1 and swept North Pontotoc in the second set, 4-0.
Dalton Baggett bowled the top game in the first set, a 588 overall, second to Stevens in the match.
The Eagles remain unbeaten on the season, while the Lady Eagles have now won two matches and split one.
Listen are the individual totals for West Union.
Girls- Stephanie Floyd 249, Breanna Thomas 294, Callie Baggett 516, Harley Watson 281, Anna Hutchens 381, Lauren Brewer 415.
Boys- Chandler Baggett 155, Ryan Hearn 343, Dalton Baggett 588, LP Carrero 139, Zak Jumper 129, Jonathan Barnes 77.
Boys second game- Zak Jumper 177, Adrian Hill 119, Kurt Stevens 664, Colt Forester 261, Bradley Turner 137, Chandler Barnes 174.
West Union will next compete on Tuesday, Dec. 13, taking on East Union at Action Lanes in New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...