Registration underway for Amanda Price 5K/Fun Run
The Amanda Price Memorial 5K Run/Walk and 1/2 Mile Fun Run will take place on Saturday, March 10. 2012 at BNA Bank Park in New Albany.
The event will take place from 8-11 a.m., beginning with the 1/2 mile fun run at 8 a.m. The 5K will follow at 8:30 a.m. Both will take place at Tallahatchie Trails at BNA Bank Park.
Money from the 1/2 mile fun run will benefit the Junior Auxilary of New Albany, while proceeds from the 5K will go to Survival, Inc.
Cost for the 1/2 mile fun run is $15 pre-registration and $20 on race day. The cost of the 5K is $20 pre-registration and $25 on race day.
T-shirts are also available for $15 for those who would like to contribute, but not participate in the race.
To be guaranteed a shirt, you must register by Friday, February 20. Additional shirts will be ordered and distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
Race packets can be picked up on Friday, March 9 at Hillcrest Baptist Church at the fellowship hall from 5-7 p.m. or can be picked up on race day in the registration tent near the race start from 6:30-8 a.m.
Awards will be given for the top three runners overall, three deep in each age group, and post race refreshments will be provided.
The 1/2 mile fun run is only for ages 12 and under, and the results from the race will be posted on www.hillcrestministries.com.
For more information, contact Rebekah Wiseman at 662-316-0986 or Heather Linville at 662-317-8554 for the fun run or Phillip Laney at 662-316-7312 for the 5K.
You can pick up registration forms at any bank in New Albany and return to:
Hillcrest Baptist Church
c/0 Amanda Price Run
216 State Hwy 15 South
New Albany, MS 38652
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...