Trailer park vote explained
After two weeks of intense soul searching, I could not cast my vote to purchase the Eastview Mobile Home Park with taxpayer money Tuesday evening.
Knowing the emotional, sensitive nature of feelings in our City recently due to the death of Amanda Price, my wife and I feel a strong need to honor Amanda’s memory in some small way. So we have decided to commit $1,000 of our personal savings to help purchase Eastview.
With the blessings of Coach Price, Molly Addison, and Amanda’s family, we want to turn the present mobile home park and motel area into a private park named “The Amanda Price Memorial Park.” This park would be dedicated to Amanda and could be used as a neighborhood park for use by children, youth and adults.
If the present owners of Eastview will sell the property to us (private contributors) at the price recently quoted to the City, we can begin fund raising efforts immediately.
Alderman, Ward Two
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert