Berneice Ivy Nobles obituary
Berneice Ivy Nobles, 69, of New Albany, died Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
She was born Oct. 26, 1942 in the Bradley Community in Oktibbeha County to the late Henry Alvin Ivy and Louise Ellington Ivy. She was retired from insurance sales. She was a member of First Baptist Church in New Albany.
Services were at held at 2 p.m. Monday, March 5, 2012 at the First Baptist Church in New Albany with Rev. Ricky Blythe and Rev. Jimmy Russell officiating. Interment was in the Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her daughter Vicki Hardin Bramlett (Brian) of New Albany, two sons Rob Nobles (Roben) of Olive Branch and Mike Nobles (Sonya) of New Albany, five sisters Nora Lee Beauchamp of Moss Point, Doris Richey of Mooreville, Mary Cox of New Albany, Evelyn Ivy of Myrtle, and Betty Hall of Ecru, a brother Billy Ivy of Wyatte, and seven grandchildren Jayme Nobles, Logan Nobles, Madison Nobles, Hunter Hardin, Josh Hardin, Levi Bramlett, and Meg Bramlett.
She was preceded in death by her parents, and two brothers Jimmy Ivy and Johnny Ivy.
Pallbearers were Adam Hardy, David Sansing, Tony Ivy, Alex Ivy, Chris Dye, John Ivy, Danny Beauchamp, and Doug Griffin. Honorary pallbearers were Easton Hall, Mason Maxey, Tyler Verrell, John Holt Waldrop, Riley Alef, Cam Clark, Eli Tate, Laden Stanford, Luke Wilson, Tanner Watson, Taylor Watson, Hayden Floyd, Tyler Duff, and Joseph King.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. The body lay in state from noon to 2 p.m. at the church.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...