Berneice Ivy Nobles obituary
Berneice Ivy Nobles, 69, of New Albany, died Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
She was born Oct. 26, 1942 in the Bradley Community in Oktibbeha County to the late Henry Alvin Ivy and Louise Ellington Ivy. She was retired from insurance sales. She was a member of First Baptist Church in New Albany.
Services were at held at 2 p.m. Monday, March 5, 2012 at the First Baptist Church in New Albany with Rev. Ricky Blythe and Rev. Jimmy Russell officiating. Interment was in the Glenfield Memorial Park. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her daughter Vicki Hardin Bramlett (Brian) of New Albany, two sons Rob Nobles (Roben) of Olive Branch and Mike Nobles (Sonya) of New Albany, five sisters Nora Lee Beauchamp of Moss Point, Doris Richey of Mooreville, Mary Cox of New Albany, Evelyn Ivy of Myrtle, and Betty Hall of Ecru, a brother Billy Ivy of Wyatte, and seven grandchildren Jayme Nobles, Logan Nobles, Madison Nobles, Hunter Hardin, Josh Hardin, Levi Bramlett, and Meg Bramlett.
She was preceded in death by her parents, and two brothers Jimmy Ivy and Johnny Ivy.
Pallbearers were Adam Hardy, David Sansing, Tony Ivy, Alex Ivy, Chris Dye, John Ivy, Danny Beauchamp, and Doug Griffin. Honorary pallbearers were Easton Hall, Mason Maxey, Tyler Verrell, John Holt Waldrop, Riley Alef, Cam Clark, Eli Tate, Laden Stanford, Luke Wilson, Tanner Watson, Taylor Watson, Hayden Floyd, Tyler Duff, and Joseph King.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. The body lay in state from noon to 2 p.m. at the church.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...