Charles Easterling obituary
Charles Raymond Easterling, 76, died Saturday, Dec. 17, 2011 at Rest Haven Nursing Home in Ripley.
He was born Aug. 20, 1935, at Birmingham Ridge, the son of Raymond and Mamie Miller Easterling. He was a member of Blue Springs Baptist Church and was a retired factory employee, having worked many years for Futorian. He was an avid hunter, fisherman, and motorcycle rider.
Services were at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2011 at Glenfield Funeral Home in New Albany with Wayne Cobb officiating. Interment was be in Glenfield Memorial Park in New Albany.
Survivors include a daughter, Jackie Gillen and friend, Bob Gaines; two sons, Jeff (Suchin) Easterling of New Albany, and Mark Easterling of Senatobia; the mother of his children, Clifford Easterling of New Albany; a brother, Larry (Lucy) Easterling of Blue Springs; six grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; and one grandson, Joseph Easterling.
Visitation was from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...