Cheyanna Pickens, 14 days old, of New Albany, died Dec. 21, 2011 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
She was born Dec. 7 to Willie Pickens and Jessica Driver.
Survivors include her parents; a brother, Willie JaCory Pickens of Myrtle; her grandparents, great-grandparents and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 10 a.m. to service time, Monday at Pine Bluff M.B. Church
Services were at 1 p.m., Monday, Dec. 26, 2011 at Pine Bluff Myrtle Baptist Church. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...