Claude Caldwell obituary
Claude Caldwell, 78, was called home Feb. 15, 2012 at Baptist Trinity Hospice House.
He was born Dec. 8, 1933 in New Albany to the late Claude L. Caldwell and Elizabeth Bryant Caldwell. He served in the United States Air Force obtaining the rank of captain prior to his honorable discharge and was a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He founded of Claude Caldwell Homes, and was a past president of the Memphis Home Builders Association and a realtor.
Funeral services were held at 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Memorial Park Funeral Home. The family received friends from noon until service time. Interment was in the Memorial Park Mausoleum. Memorial Park Funeral Home of Memphis, Tenn. was in charge of arrangements.
He leaves his loving wife of 50 years, Carol Caldwell, his three children, Daniel Caldwell, Jennifer Caldwell Angelakis and Chris Caldwell, as well as 10 grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his sister, Sara Caldwell Walker.
Memorial contributions can be made the American Cancer Society or the American Diabetes Association.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...