Claude Caldwell obituary
Claude Caldwell, 78, was called home Feb. 15, 2012 at Baptist Trinity Hospice House.
He was born Dec. 8, 1933 in New Albany to the late Claude L. Caldwell and Elizabeth Bryant Caldwell. He served in the United States Air Force obtaining the rank of captain prior to his honorable discharge and was a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He founded of Claude Caldwell Homes, and was a past president of the Memphis Home Builders Association and a realtor.
Funeral services were held at 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Memorial Park Funeral Home. The family received friends from noon until service time. Interment was in the Memorial Park Mausoleum. Memorial Park Funeral Home of Memphis, Tenn. was in charge of arrangements.
He leaves his loving wife of 50 years, Carol Caldwell, his three children, Daniel Caldwell, Jennifer Caldwell Angelakis and Chris Caldwell, as well as 10 grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his sister, Sara Caldwell Walker.
Memorial contributions can be made the American Cancer Society or the American Diabetes Association.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Ignoring burn ban can cost you money September 29, 2016
- BNA Bank converting former bus station into new mortgage center September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...