Claude Caldwell obituary
Claude Caldwell, 78, was called home Feb. 15, 2012 at Baptist Trinity Hospice House.
He was born Dec. 8, 1933 in New Albany to the late Claude L. Caldwell and Elizabeth Bryant Caldwell. He served in the United States Air Force obtaining the rank of captain prior to his honorable discharge and was a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He founded of Claude Caldwell Homes, and was a past president of the Memphis Home Builders Association and a realtor.
Funeral services were held at 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Memorial Park Funeral Home. The family received friends from noon until service time. Interment was in the Memorial Park Mausoleum. Memorial Park Funeral Home of Memphis, Tenn. was in charge of arrangements.
He leaves his loving wife of 50 years, Carol Caldwell, his three children, Daniel Caldwell, Jennifer Caldwell Angelakis and Chris Caldwell, as well as 10 grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his sister, Sara Caldwell Walker.
Memorial contributions can be made the American Cancer Society or the American Diabetes Association.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...