Dot Carr obituary
Dorothy (Dot) Ann Roberts Carr, 83, of Blue Springs, died Monday, March 5, 2012 at her residence.
She was born in Union County on Sept. 15, 1928 to the late Ewell Roberts and Odell Pannell Roberts. She was retired from Van Atkins department store. She enjoyed reading and watching birds, especially hummingbirds. She was a Baptist and a member of Center Baptist Church.
Services were at 11 a.m., Wednesday March 7, 2012, at United Funeral Service with Bro. Mike Brazil officiating. Interment will be in the Center Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include one son, Richard Carr (Sharman) of Blue Springs and a cousin, Bobbye Foreman of Saltillo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Forrest Carr and one son, Dennis Carr.
Pallbearers were Joe Bryant, Charles Bryant, J. D. Roberts, Bill Wigington, Roy Cocke and Jerry Towery.
Memorials may be made to Center Baptist Church 1701 CR 121 Blue Springs, Ms. 38828 or Gentiva Hospice 1140 West Main Tupelo, Ms 38801.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...