Elijah Frazier obituary
Elijah “Eli” Frazier, 13, of New Albany, died Thursday, Dec. 15, 2011 at LeBonheur Children Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
Survivors include his father, William Neil Frazier; his mother, Tela Watson Richardson of New Albany; his siblings, Amaudric and Zariah Frazier, Brayden, Jayden, Mikah and Kalick Richardson of New Albany and Alayssa Souter of Pontotoc; his grandparents, his great-grandparents and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m., Sunday at Serenity Chapel.
Services were at 1 p.m. Monday, Dec. 19, 2011 in New Albany High School Auditorium. The body lay in state one hour before service. Interment was in Vista Memorial Gardens. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...