Ella Jewel Miller Timmons, 98, of Blue Springs, died Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011 at the Baldwyn Nursing Facility.
Survivors include her children, Evelyn Hutheson, James Timmons and Jerry Timmons, all of Blue Springs; grandchildren, great- grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
The body lay in state from noon to service time, Saturday, at Beech Springs Baptist Church.
Services were at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 24, 2011 at the Beech Springs Baptist Church with Bro. Felix Hutcheson Jr. officiating with burial in the Jones Cemetery. Waters Funeral Home of Baldwyn was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...