George Smith obituary
George Gentle Smith, 52, of New Albany, died Jan. 23, 2012 at North Mississippi Medical Center – Tupelo.
Survivors include his brothers and sisters, special friends and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at the church.
Services will be at 1 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012 at New Birth Community Church, with Rev. Johnathan Tucker officiating. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...