George Smith obituary
George Gentle Smith, 52, of New Albany, died Jan. 23, 2012 at North Mississippi Medical Center – Tupelo.
Survivors include his brothers and sisters, special friends and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at the church.
Services will be at 1 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012 at New Birth Community Church, with Rev. Johnathan Tucker officiating. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...