J. T. McQuary obituary
James Thomas “J. T.” McQuary, 92, of Woodland, died Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
Survivors include his wife, Sue Bennett McQuary of Woodland; his daughter, Paula Maier of New Albany; his step-daughter, Eva Rico of Eupora; his sons, Gary McQuary of Houston, and Larry McQuary of New Albany; his step-son, James Griffin of Eupora; his brother, his grandchildren, his step-grandchildren, his great-grandchildren and his step-great-grandchildren.
Visitation was from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Houston Funeral Home.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston, with Rev. Sammy McMillen and Rev. Scott Griffin officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery in Woodland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sanctuary Hospice House, P. O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...