J. T. McQuary obituary
James Thomas “J. T.” McQuary, 92, of Woodland, died Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
Survivors include his wife, Sue Bennett McQuary of Woodland; his daughter, Paula Maier of New Albany; his step-daughter, Eva Rico of Eupora; his sons, Gary McQuary of Houston, and Larry McQuary of New Albany; his step-son, James Griffin of Eupora; his brother, his grandchildren, his step-grandchildren, his great-grandchildren and his step-great-grandchildren.
Visitation was from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Houston Funeral Home.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston, with Rev. Sammy McMillen and Rev. Scott Griffin officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery in Woodland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sanctuary Hospice House, P. O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...