J. T. McQuary obituary
James Thomas “J. T.” McQuary, 92, of Woodland, died Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
Survivors include his wife, Sue Bennett McQuary of Woodland; his daughter, Paula Maier of New Albany; his step-daughter, Eva Rico of Eupora; his sons, Gary McQuary of Houston, and Larry McQuary of New Albany; his step-son, James Griffin of Eupora; his brother, his grandchildren, his step-grandchildren, his great-grandchildren and his step-great-grandchildren.
Visitation was from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Houston Funeral Home.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston, with Rev. Sammy McMillen and Rev. Scott Griffin officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery in Woodland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sanctuary Hospice House, P. O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...