J. T. McQuary obituary
James Thomas “J. T.” McQuary, 92, of Woodland, died Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
Survivors include his wife, Sue Bennett McQuary of Woodland; his daughter, Paula Maier of New Albany; his step-daughter, Eva Rico of Eupora; his sons, Gary McQuary of Houston, and Larry McQuary of New Albany; his step-son, James Griffin of Eupora; his brother, his grandchildren, his step-grandchildren, his great-grandchildren and his step-great-grandchildren.
Visitation was from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Houston Funeral Home.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston, with Rev. Sammy McMillen and Rev. Scott Griffin officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery in Woodland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sanctuary Hospice House, P. O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...