J. T. McQuary obituary
James Thomas “J. T.” McQuary, 92, of Woodland, died Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
Survivors include his wife, Sue Bennett McQuary of Woodland; his daughter, Paula Maier of New Albany; his step-daughter, Eva Rico of Eupora; his sons, Gary McQuary of Houston, and Larry McQuary of New Albany; his step-son, James Griffin of Eupora; his brother, his grandchildren, his step-grandchildren, his great-grandchildren and his step-great-grandchildren.
Visitation was from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Houston Funeral Home.
Services were at 11 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston, with Rev. Sammy McMillen and Rev. Scott Griffin officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery in Woodland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sanctuary Hospice House, P. O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...