Jacob Brayden Pitts obituary
Jacob Brayden Pitts, son of Haley Dawn McCullough and Austin Derrick Pitts, came into this world a baby, but left an angel on Jan. 19, 2012.
Services were held Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012 at Mt. Gilead Baptist Church.
Other survivors include maternal grandparents, Paula and Jamie McCullough and Billy and Melanie McCullough of Blue Springs; paternal grandparents, Kenny Pitts of Illinois and Patricia A. Armstrong of Blue Springs; maternal great-grandparents, Ricky and Anne Glidewell of Dry Creek and Robert and Frankie Pannell of Booneville; paternal great-grandparents, William George and Mary Ruth Pratt of New Albany, Bill Pitts of Vicksburg and Duane and Donna Keaton of Florida; great-great-grandmothers, Loretta Easley and Norma Pannell of New Albany and Faye McCullough of Blue Springs; great-great-grandfather, Johnny McCullough; a host of aunts, uncles and cousins.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...