M.L. Hall obituary
Melvin Laverne “M.L.” Hall, 81, of Pelahatchie, died Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012 at Crossgates River Oaks in Brandon.
He retired from Miller Transporters and attended Meadow Grove Baptist Church. He was a U.S. Army veteran and served in the Korean War.
Services are at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012 in the funeral home chapel with interment in Floral Hills Memory Gardens. Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include daughters, Patricia Ann Hall and Peggy Kathryn Black, both of Pelahatchie; brother, Kenneth Lamar Hall of Kingston, Tenn.; grandchildren, Christy Weaver, David Ward, Daniel Ward, Charlie Black, Dusty Ward and Devin Black; great-grandchildren, Lake and Danilynn Ward.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Peggy Hall and daughter, Rachel Darlene Ward.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m., Monday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...