Mollie Ann Moody obituary
Mollie Ann Moody, 59, of New Albany, died Jan. 7, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Billy G. Moody; four sons, Jeffrey Moody and Billy Lee Moody of Hickory Flat, Christopher Moody of New Albany and James Moody of Holly Springs; her mother, Mae Ardella Page; her siblings.
Visitation was from 2 until 9 p.m., Sunday at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, with Michael Lumpkin officiating. Interment was in Enterprise Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Santa, silhouette artist to be at museum Saturday December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- ‘Sharing’ total reaches $8,127 December 9, 2016
- County Road 137 to close for bridge work December 9, 2016
- BNA Bank opens mortgage center in former bus station December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...