Norris Eugene Millican obituary
Norris Eugene Millican, age 83, died Sunday, February 26, 2012 at the Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
He is survived by his daughter, Sharon Millican Medlin; a granddaughter, two great-grandchildren, a brother and four nephews.
Services will be held 2 p.m. Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at United Funeral Service Chapel. Interment will be in the Vista Memorial Park in New Albany.
United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...