Sam Wilson obituary
Sammy “Sam” Wilson, 50, of New Albany, died Feb. 23, 2012 in Pontotoc.
Survivors include two aunts, one uncle cousins and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Friday at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Union Grove M.B. Church, with interment in the church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Ollie Otter teaches kids to buckle up September 27, 2016
- Supervisors try again on bridge contract September 27, 2016
- Main Street drainage work delayed September 27, 2016
- NAES students study Constitution September 27, 2016
- Tell us what you want the news to be September 27, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...