Sam Wilson obituary
Sammy “Sam” Wilson, 50, of New Albany, died Feb. 23, 2012 in Pontotoc.
Survivors include two aunts, one uncle cousins and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Friday at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Union Grove M.B. Church, with interment in the church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...