Sam Wilson obituary
Sammy “Sam” Wilson, 50, of New Albany, died Feb. 23, 2012 in Pontotoc.
Survivors include two aunts, one uncle cousins and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Friday at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services will be at 11 a.m., Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Union Grove M.B. Church, with interment in the church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...